So I never tried them.
And I’m so glad I did.
And they were easy!! Like probably 15 minutes of total work-that easy!Print
Super Easy Dark Chocolate Toffee Truffle Recipe
These super easy dark chocolate toffee truffles are deceptively simple to make and incredibly indulgetn!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 45 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 9 oz DOVE® Dark Chocolate Promises, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup toffee bit (found in the baking aisle)
- In a small saucepan combine DOVE® dark chocolates with whipping cream.
- Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir to blend.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate 2.5-3 hours or until thick.
- Pous toffee bits into a second bowl.
- Roll chocolate mixture into 1″ balls between using the palms of your hands and rolls in toffee bits to cover. Place on parchment paper lines baking sheet and refrigerate if desired until ready to eat!
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends.