It’s been a few weeks now that I’ve been eating “clean” and I have to tell you-I feel great! For the most part my sweet tooth has been under control but I’m not going to lie-I still need my chocolate fix every now and then! After making my chocolate banana skinny “ice cream” a couple of weeks ago I was ready to branch out into the fabulous world of skinny cookies. These banana oatmeal skinny cookies taste absolutely amazing and you can add anything you want to customize them-who knew cookies could actually be healthy?
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups quick oats
- add ins of your choice-I used 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips and 4 tbsp PB2
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and generously spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray. In a large bowl mash bananas together with oats until a thick dough is formed. Add in any additional ingredients you want.
I used dark chocolate chips and PB2 because we all know that chocolate and peanut butter are about my favorite things!! You could also season with cinnamon, apple pieces, coconut, raisins, your imagination is the limit! Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Makes 24 small cookies.
Skinny 3 Ingredient Cookies
Give your sweet tooth a treat without the calories with these easy 3 ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups instant oatmeal
- optional add ins: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, 4 tbsp PB2 powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and generously spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl mash bananas together with oats until a thick dough is formed.
- Add in any additional ingredients you want.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
Keywords: healthy, banana, oatmeal, cookie
You have to try these then come back to let me know what you thought! My boys ate them up and I was so happy to give them a “treat” that was healthy for them!
You might also like these low calorie treats: