- 0.5 oz Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 1 oz quality vodka
- 2 dashes Grapefruit Bitters
- 2 oz Blood Orange Italian Soda
- 2 oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- crushed ice
- In a cocktail shaker add raspberry simple syrup, vodka, grapefruit bitters, blood orange Italian soda, ruby red grapefruit juice, and top with ice.
- Stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into serving glasses filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please let me know what you think if you try it-I love hearing your feedback!