Remember last week when I was talking about how much I loooooove peanut butter?
You know, when I shared that scrumdelicious Peanut Butter Apple Crisp?
Well, it continues this week and let me just tell you-you need to make these amazing peanut butter chocolate chip brownie bites, like five minutes ago. Cause they are good.
Melt in your mouth, close your eyes, and try not to drool good!!
- 3 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons margarine
- 2 12 oz bags semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz bag peanut butter chips
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium bowl melt margarine and (1) bag of semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir mixture and repeat until chocolate is totally melted. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer mix eggs and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Slowly add sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and mix until well blended.
- Add flour and stir.
- Fold in ½ bag each of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Refrigerate batter for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a mini muffin pan with cupcake cups.
- Using a spoon of melon scoop add batter to each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate and peanut butter chips on the top of batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
By the way if you have just a few seconds, please hop over to Circle of Moms and give me a fast vote (no registration required!) in the Top 25 Home Design Mom Blogs pretty pretty please!!