We had a busy, busy weekend full of Halloween parties and I made these scrum-delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars to take to one Saturday evening. These babies are fantastic-you can’t go wrong with this amazing recipe, I hope you enjoy it!Print
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a moist cookie bar!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 16
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
- 12 oz package peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl, set aside.
- In a stand mixer mix brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until just combined.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add in flour mixture.
- Remove from mixer and mix in chocolate and peanut butter chips by hand.
- Spread batter in pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden and center is done.
- Cool on a rack and slice into bars once cool.