Summertime just begs for fruity, refreshing cocktails and this Orange Mojito recipe fits the bill perfectly. Building off the original Cuban Mojito cocktail, this version combines juicy orange with mint and a zing of lime for a drink you’ll want to enjoy all summer long!
As with all mojitos, these are best enjoyed when made fresh each drink. Use the freshest fruit and mint you can find for the best flavor.Print
Orange Mojito Cocktail Recipe
Bring the taste of Cuba to your summer entertaining with this Orange Mojito Recipe. It’s a fresh take on the classic mojito we all know and love.
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz soda water
- 2 lime slices
- 6-8 mint leaves
- orange slices and mint for garnish, if desired
- In the bottom of a cocktail glass, muddle together lime, mint leaves, and simple syrup.
- Add orange slice to glass if desired.
- Fill glass with ice and pour over rum, orange juice, and soda water.
- Stir and garnish as desired.
You might also like these cocktails: