Is there anything more amazing tasting than snacks that combine salty and sweet? No. There really isn’t! I have been wracking my brain the past few weeks to come up with some new recipe ideas to gift for the holidays and I’m excited to let you know that this Mixed Nut & Pretzel White Chocolate Bark is the winner!Print
This White Chocolate Nut Bark is the perfect mix of salty and sweet!
- 8.75oz Planter’s Deluxe Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts
- 24oz white chocolate morsels
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken into bite-sized pieces
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread pretzels and nuts on the wax paper.
- In a large bowl microwave chocolate until melted, about one minute.
- Stir the chocolate well and pour over the pretzel and nuts.
- Use a spatula to quickly spread the mixture out on the baking sheet until a uniform thickness.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until set. Break into approximately 2″ squares and serve!
Keywords: white chocolate pretzel nut bark
The taste of this is just amazing-one little square squelches any cravings I might have! I packaged up about 5 servings into small gift bags recently for some houseguests but am planning on gifting by the batch for the holidays! It’s also a huge hit when entertaining and a great make-ahead dessert!