We all have those recipes that never fail. The ones that you always turn to when you have guests because they turn out great and maybe even look a little fancy. This super easy Baked Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is most definitely one of those recipes! Filled to the brim with bacon and cheddar, it’s perfectly addictive!
What I love about this recipe: with just a few ingredients and minutes to prep it’s perfect for making ahead of time when entertaining. Pop in the oven an hour before your guests are set to arrive and it will be baked to perfection when your company arrives! Plus, who doesn’t love bacon? I even made you a video showing just how easy it is!
Doesn’t it look delicious!? I promise your guests will be asking for the recipe!
Baked Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip
Warm, cheesy Baked Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe to throw together-just mix a few ingredients, pop it in the oven and impress your guests!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean® bacon, cooked and chopped
- round loaf of sourdough bread
- crackers or chips of your choice for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, green onion, cheddar, and bacon. Mix until blended. Cut off the top third of bread and hollow out the inside, save and cube removed bread for serving. Fill hollowed bread with cheese and bacon mixture. Bake for one hour or until golden and bubbling. Serve warm with cubed bread and crackers or chips.
To make without the bread bowl simply bake in an oven safe dish.
Nutritional information is for dip without bread bowl.
Keywords: bacon, cheddar, dip