Welcome, welcome to the second week of our Summer Inspiration Linky Parties! This week I’m joined by the amazing Karianne from Thistlewood Farms, Roeshel from DIY Showoff, and Jessica from Mom 4 Real and we are bringing you Summer Recipes!
Before we get the party started I want to share with you one of my all time favorite summer desserts-3 Ingredient Dump Cake!
I used to eat this all the time growing up and when I was pregnant with my oldest son I think I made it about once a week-it was my only craving! The best thing about this is it’s soooo easy! (With only 3 ingredients how hard could it be, right?)Print
Summer Inspiration Link Party: Recipes!
Easiest dessert recipe ever!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (I use extra cherry!)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain fruit cocktail and add to oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix over all of fruit cocktail.
- Pout melted butter over cake mix.
- Back for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Now that you have one of my favorite recipes, I’m SO excited to see yours!
1. Please link up any project, old or new, that relates to the party theme: Summer Recipes. Any links not related to the theme will be deleted.
2. Please include the party button on your post OR share the party via Facebook or Twitter to help spread the word!