Today’s recipe is the product of yet another snowed-in few days but I’m just over the top excited by how they turned out. I love taking easy to make boxed ingredients and combining them in new ways to make something super special! Today’s Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes may look run of the mill but inside they are stuffed with a strawberry cheesecake filling!Print
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes
These ordinary looking cupcakes are stuffed with a strawberry cheesecake surprise filling!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box instant cheesecake flavored pudding
- 8 oz container Cool Whip whipped cream
- 5 strawberries plus additional for garnish if desired
- Prepare cupcakes and pudding separately according to package instructions.
- Bake the cupcakes according to package directions.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Once cupcakes have completely cooled use a cupcake plunger or spoon to scoop out the interior of the cupcake from the top.
- Finely dice strawberries and mix with pudding.
- Fill each cupcake with strawberry pudding mixture.
- Use a pastry bag to pipe whipped cream on top of cupcake and garnish with a sliced strawberry if desired.
Keywords: strawberry, cheesecake, cupcake
These cupcakes turn out super light and flavorful, perfect for when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want anything too rich.
For more fun cupcakes check out these recipes (click the picture to go to the recipe!):