Add to that my cheapness and lack of desire to blow 300 calories on the glorious creation known as the Pumpkin Spice Latte and I came up with this skinny version you can easily make at home!Print
Skinny Starbucks Inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte
Why blow your diet and drain your wallet buying fancy coffee shop Pumpkin Spice Lattes when you can make your own skinny version at home!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee-I used Starbuck Veranda K-cup
- light whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg for garnish (if desired)
- Brew coffee
- In a small saucepan combine pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and spice and heat over medium heat until steaming-do not boil.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over coffee and top with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Am I the only one on the planet intimidated by Starbucks? Are you one of those super savvy Starbucks addicts? Let me know in the comments!