Slow Cooker Spicy Mexican Chicken Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 8
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- (2) 10oz cans diced tomatoes and green chiles (mild)
- 7 oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- taco shells of your choice
- taco toppings of your choice-I use chopped peppers, avocado and cilantro
- Add chicken, tomatoes, and peppers to a slow cooker and stir to mix.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken and stir again to mix with the sauce.
- Serve with tacos and toppings of your choice or as desired.