Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham
Take the stress out of meal preparation with this Slow Cooker Honey Ham recipe perfect for Christmas, special occasions, or weeknight dinners!
- Author: The Happier Homemaker
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Entree
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 quarter sliced fully cooked ham (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup water
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, mustard and water.
- Whisk together and heat over medium heat until frothy.
- Place ham in a slow cooker and separate sliced slightly so that glaze can reach the interior of the ham.
- Pour glaze over ham and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6.
- Serve immediately.
Feel free to increase the ham size as long as it fits easily in your slow cooker, the glaze can easily be doubled for larger hams. Cook time does not change as ham is precooked.
Keywords: honey, ham, slow cooker, crock pot