This Rosé Sangria recipe is a light and fruity twist on a classic sangria. It mixes together blush rosé wine, strawberries, peaches, watermelon, and juice for a crowd-pleasing drink perfect for summer entertaining!
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Rosé wine
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup Chambord
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon balls (about half an 8″ watermelon)
- 1 pint strawberries
- 3 peaches
- Prepare the fruit by slicing the strawberries and peaches. The watermelon can be scooped with a melon baller or cut into 1″ cubes.
- Pour the rosé wine, bourbon, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and Chambord into a large pitcher and stir to mix.
- Add the fruit and stir to mix.
- Refrigerate at least two hours and up to three days before serving.
- If the sangria is too strong serve over ice or dilute with seltzer water.
- Use as fresh fruit as you can find for the best flavor.
- Soak the sangria fruit at least two hours before serving.
- Do not leave sangria out overnight, it must be kept refrigerated.
- The sangria will last up to three days in the refrigerator, check fruit for spoilage before drinking.