Raspberry Moscow Mule Recipe
Even the most clumsy cocktail aficionado can whip up a Raspberry Moscow Mule with ease-this is a simple fruity spin on the original recipe.
- Author: The Happier Homemaker
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Method: none
- Cuisine: American
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 oz honey
- 6 raspberries, plus additional for garnish is desired
- Combine all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour over crushed ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with raspberries if desired.
Keywords: moscow mule, raspberry