Get perfect French toast every time with this tried and true favorite French toast recipe!
- 1 loaf bakery white bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice bread into 1″ slices.
- Mix milk, creamer, eggs, honey and salt in a shallow bowl (or a 9×13 pan in my case).
- Soak bread slices for 30 second (flipping once) and transfer to a baking rack to drain for 2-3 minutes.
- Spray cooking spray in a large pan and heat butter over medium-low heat.
- Cook toast for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer cooked slices to a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar and syrup.
Keywords: french toast