Rich, delectable variation on a favorite dirt cake recipe using peanut butter oreos and chocolate and peanut butter chips!
- 1 package Peanut Butter Oreos
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 2 packages French Vanilla Pudding
- 1 8 oz container Cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3.5 cups milk
- Peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk pudding, milk, and Cool Whip. Add in cream cheese mixture.
- Crush Oreos. (I like to put mine in a gallon Ziploc bag and let my boys crush them with a rolling pin, just make sure the bag is all the way closed!)
- Layer cookies, chips, and pudding mixture and chill!