I have been roasting a lot of veggies lately trying to recover from the gluttonous sweet-eating I indulged in over the holidays. I absolutely love roasting vegetables because it’s so easy and versatile. Last week I shared my favorite roasted vegetables recipe with mixed veggies but today I’m keeping it super simple with this delicious Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe!
It’s hard to imagine making a recipe any more simple than this one. It turns out perfectly though. You can use either shredded or grated Parmesan cheese to make this side dish also. Or even experiment with other cheeses like Asiago! It’s perfect for low carb or keto diets as well.
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
This Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is an easy vegetable side dish recipe perfect for low carb or keto diets!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: vegetable
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- large head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl. Add olive oil and salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Pour cauliflower onto a baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Keywords: parmesan, roasted, cauliflower
This recipe pairs wonderfully with this Steakhouse Steak in the Oven. I hope you enjoy it! Please stop back by and leave a rating below if you try it!