I try a lot of new recipes and my husband and three sons are always game for taste-testing my creations. Every now and then I make something that gets an overwhelming reaction and these Reeces Peanut Butter No Bake Bars probably got just about the best reaction ever. I mean, I had made dirt cake the same day and they were still asking for these bars! Even my 6 year old who isn’t a huge peanut butter fan was in love with them.
So if you’re a Reece’s lover or even if you’re not-these are a must try. They take about 5 minutes to put together then an hour to harden up! Let me know what you think!
No Bake Reeses Bars
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 15 1x
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham crackers-finely crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (11 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Spread in a 9 by 13″ casserole dish.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or double broiler according to package instructions.
- Spread chocolate evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate one hour or until hardened.
- Cut and serve while cool.
adapted from I Heart Naptime