Mason Jar Blueberry Cobbler
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp yellow cake mix
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add blueberries to a ceramic ramekin, sprinkle with sugar.
- Sprinkle cake mix over blueberries and sugar.
- Top with butter.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve warm.
I love this sneaky shortcut cobbler-it’s insanely good and so easy! I always keep a box of yellow cake mix on hand for these treats (and for my Cake Batter Smoothies!)