Instant Pot Spaghetti
Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one-pot weeknight meal. This easy spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families! Perfect pressure cooker spaghetti in just twenty minutes start to finish!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: dinner
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: italian
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounce spaghetti
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté mode. Add olive oil and sausage and cook, stirring often, until brown.
- Add a splash of beef broth to the Instant Pot and thoroughly scrape the bottom to deglaze. (See note below)
- Add spaghetti sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder to Instant Pot and stir to mix.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and layer over the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour remaining beef over the noodles. Tap noodles into the sauce to ensure they are totally covered with broth.
- Set Instant Pot on high pressure for 9 minutes.
- Release manually after cooking is finished. Open the lid, stir, and allow to sit for five minutes to continue cooking.
- Top with parmesan and basil if desired.
Be sure to thoroughly scrape and deglaze the bottom of the Instant Pot. Not doing so could result in a Burn warning while cooking under pressure.
Keywords: spaghetti, instant pot