Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one pot weeknight meal. This is the easiest spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families!
Instant Pot Spaghetti
Making spaghetti in the Instant Pot is the absolute easiest spaghetti recipe out there! This is my go to recipe for those busy nights when I don’t know what to make for dinner because I usually already have everything on hand. Making pressure cooker spaghetti also makes for easy cleanup because there is only one pot to clean!
Easy Spaghetti Recipe
With this easy spaghetti
How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti
How to make spaghetti in the Instant Pot
- Prepare Meat
You will set your Instant Pot to Sauté and add olive oil and brown your meat.
- Add sauce and seasonings
To make this recipe even easier we will season with garlic powder and onion powder and use a jarred sauce.
- Add spaghetti
Add the spaghetti over the sauce. Break noodle in half to allow them to lay flat across the top of the sauce.
- Add broth
Add broth over the spaghetti, making sure to completely cover the noodles.
- Pressure cook spaghetti
Set pressure cooker to 9 minutes on high pressure. When finished, manually release the pressure, remove lid, and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Instant Pot Spaghetti Video
Instant Pot Spaghetti
Instant Pot Spaghetti is a fast one-pot weeknight meal. This easy spaghetti recipe out there, perfect for busy families! Perfect pressure cooker spaghetti in just twenty minutes start to finish!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: italian
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounce spaghetti
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté mode. Add olive oil and sausage and cook, stirring often, until brown.
- Add a splash of beef broth to the Instant Pot and thoroughly scrape the bottom to deglaze. (See note below)
- Add spaghetti sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder to Instant Pot and stir to mix.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and layer over the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour remaining beef over the noodles. Tap noodles into the sauce to ensure they are totally covered with broth.
- Set Instant Pot on high pressure for 9 minutes.
- Release manually after cooking is finished. Open the lid, stir, and allow to sit for five minutes to continue cooking.
- Top with parmesan and basil if desired.
Be sure to thoroughly scrape and deglaze the bottom of the Instant Pot. Not doing so could result in a Burn warning while cooking under pressure.
Keywords: spaghetti, instant pot
You might also like these other Instant Pot recipes perfect for busy weeknights!