This old-fashioned Hot Fudge Pie recipe is absolutely delicious and incredibly easy to make.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- chocolate premade pie crust (optional)
- powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix in well. Add cocoa powder, salt, and flour and stir until well combined.
- Grease a 8″ pie plate with butter or prepare the premade crust.
- Pour mixture in pie plate.
- Bake for 30 -35 minutes until center is set.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Keywords: fudge, pie