These healthy homemade chicken nuggets are kid-friendly and taste so good with this healthy southwest ranch dipping sauce that even the grown ups will be asking for them!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1” strips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3/4 cup flour (use almond flour for a gluten free option)
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- In a small bowl mix egg and mustard, in another small bowl mix flour, dill, and salt.
- Heat olive oil on medium high heat in large skillet.
- Dredge chicken pieces first in egg mixture then in flour to coat.
- Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, ranch and taco seasonings and stir well. May be thinned with water or milk to make salad dressing.