Get all the taste of a fun confetti cake in this healthy, low calorie 5 minute Cake Batter Smoothie that’s perfect for summer!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp yellow cake mix OR 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Cake Batter Extract
- 1/2–1 banana, sliced and frozen
- sprinkles (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except sprinkles in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with sprinkles if desired
- If you are concerned or uncomfortable with adding the cake mix to your smoothie I recommend substituting 1/4 – /1/2 teaspoon of this Cake Batter Extract instead.
- Change up the flavor by choosing a different type of cake mix, such as chocolate!
- Add a protein boost by adding your favorite coordinating flavor protein powder to the smoothie.
- Feel free to substitute dairy milk or other plant based milks if desired.
Keywords: smoothie, cake batter, healthy smoothie