Hazelnut Mocha Chip Cookies & Bake Sale Tips
- Author: The Happier Homemaker
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 mins
- Yield: 30 1x
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Coffee Extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together butter, hazelnut spread, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add in vanilla and eggs.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer and add in flour, cocoa powder, McCormick Coffee Extract, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough minimum one hour, preferably overnight.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto baking sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.