When the forecast turned to snow here in NC last week I did what any good blogger would do-in addition to raiding Walmart for bread and eggs I stocked up on a cartload of baking supplies and resolved to test out some new recipe ideas! Three days later when the snow finally melted I had a kitchen full of sweets, only a few recipe fails, and three little boys who very much needed to get out of the house!
Out of all the treats I made over those few days this was my personal favorite…light and delicate but nonetheless rich and decadent, this white chocolate mouse could not be any easy to make AND it only have two ingredients! How cool is that?Print
Making chocolate mousse couldn’t be any easier than this 2 ingredient recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli White Chocolate Wafers
- 1 1/2 cups Whipping Cream
- In a small saucepan heat chocolate wafers and 3/4 cup whipping cream on low heat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat and allow to cool completely, stirring occasionally.
- In a mixer beat remaining 3/4 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipping cream into cooled chocolate mixture and chill at least two hours until serving.
I’ll be sharing the other goodies I made last week over the next couple of weeks…I’m pretty excited about them so be sure you’re signed up for my newsletter at the top of the website so you don’t miss any and come back tomorrow when I’ll be sharing a little furniture makeover a year and a half in the making!