Am I the only one?
So over the years I’ve developed a secret weapon to my cooking-frozen foods! Among the many benefits of frozen foods, buying frozen helps me to cut the waste and makes my meals fast and easy. Today I want to share a super easy summer menu with you to show you what I mean-Fajita burgers and sweet potato fries with cilantro jalapeño dip and for dessert, a yummy grilled poundcake topped with ice cream and berries!
Ingredients (for the entire meal):
- frozen hamburgers
- hamburger buns
- Bird’s Eye Pepper and Onion Recipe Ready Blend
- sliced pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded and coursely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Alexia frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Sara Lee frozen Pound Cake
- Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Berries of your choice
- Remove pound cake from freezer and place on counter to thaw according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven and start fries according to package instructions.
- In a food processor combine yogurt, jalapeño, and cilantro and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill burgers as directed on package.
- While burgers are cooking heat frozen pepper and onion blend in medium saucepan until heated through.
- Place burgers on buns and top with pepper jack cheese, peppers and onions, and cilntro jalapeño dip. Serve with fries and more dip.