There is nothing I like better than pumpkin flavored, well, anything!
So let’s combine cheesecake and pumpkin in this super awesome and easy recipe that’s sure to impress!
- premade graham cracker crust-1 deep dish or 2 regular
- (2) 8 oz packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ tbsp flour
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer combine cream cheese and sugar at low speed until smooth
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, flour and salt.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add filling to pie crust, smoothing top with a spatula.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven an additional 2 hours without opening the oven.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.