Celebrate summer with this easy shortcut peach cobbler recipe. Ready in just thirty minutes!
- 5 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced thinly (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 (15.25 oz) box Golden Butter cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add sliced peaches to a bowl and add sugars, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice. Stir to coat evenly.
Pour peach mixture into a 9 by 9 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches. Top with melted butter.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.
To Easily Peel Peaches: Use a slotted spoon to add peaches to pot of boiling water for 60 seconds. Immediately plunge in an ice bath to cool. Peel and slice thinly.
Keywords: peach cobbler