Making oven roasted vegetables is an easy and delicious way to prepare your veggies! It takes only minutes to prep and can be customized hundreds of different ways!
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 3 large potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 medium zucchini sliced into 1 inch slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3–4 tablespoons of Italian seasoning or spice mix of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 º F.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix to coat vegetables.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes until done.
Keywords: vegetables, roasted, oven, roast