It’s easy to make homemade pralines, even without a candy thermometer! Make these Microwave Pralines in just 15 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and greasing with butter.
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave 4 minutes, stir.
- Microwave an additional 5 minutes-times are for 1000 watt microwave, watch your praline mixture closely as time may vary
- Let sit in microwave one minute.
- Remove from microwave, mixture will be bubbling.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes until thickened.
- Spoon by teaspoonfuls onto buttered parchment paper and allow to cool.
Keywords: microwave, praline