Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar Gift and Free Printable
Delicious, soft bakery-style chocolate chips cookies are a favorite dessert recipe you won’t want to miss!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 24
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, egg and vanilla in a large bowl until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and sugars. Stir to mix well.
- Add dry mixture to wet and mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.
Keywords: chocolate, chip, cookie