Crockpot Greek Lemon Chicken
- Author: The Happier Homemaker
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Greek
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Greek Seasoning, divided
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 lemons, halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Rinse chicken with water and pat dry.
- In a small bowl combine flour and 1 tbsp of greek seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture and add to skillet
- Brown chicken on each side, approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Add chicken to crock pot.
- Sprinkle remaingin 1 tbsp Greek seasoning over chicken and top with lemons.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken and cook on low for 3 hours.