Here’s a little advice, when you’re trying to watch what you eat, don’t make super amazingly awesome chocolate fudge cookie bars to take to a dinner party then have to ride next to them in the car for 45 minutes on the way there.
It was torture!
These things are so good you can SMELL the chocolate radiating from them! And best of all is the fact that they are easy to make thanks to packaged cake and pudding mixes!
Chocolate Fudge Cookie Bars
These triple chocolate fudge Cookie bars are sure to be a hit and no one will gues just how easy to make they are!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 20
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 box chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture in greased 13×9″ baking dish.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is done when check with a toothpick.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
Are you a chocoholic like I am? What’s your favorite chocolate dessert?