Hey y’all! Sorry for the late post today, I had another recipe and fun promotion planned but it has been delayed but I’ve had this post sitting on the back burner so here you go! I originally posted this as a guest post on House of Hepworths a few months ago but in case you didn’t see it then, here it is, enjoy!
I know I’m not the only one out there that probably eats more cookie dough than I bake when making chocolate chip cookies, right? And we all know you’re not supposed to eat raw cookie dough due to the uncooked eggs. It was fine when I was younger (I’m a rebel, living life on the edge!) but once the kiddos came around I couldn’t risk getting them sick and I started hunting for an eggless cookie dough bite recipe. This one is an adaptation of a few recipes I found and is a HUGE hit every time I make it!
- ½ cup softened margarine or butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Magic Shell Chocolate Syrup if desired for garnishing
- In a stand mixer blend butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla, continuing to mix.
- Slowly add flour until well blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips by hand.
- Chill dough in bowl at least one hour.
- Roll chilled dough into 1 inch balls and place on wax paper.
- Chill again for 2 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with Magic Shell Chocolate Syrup if desired.
- Serve cold.
I hope you love these Cookie Dough Bites as much as we do! I’d love it if you popped over to The Happier Homemaker to see more of my recipes, DIY projects, and crafts! Thank you again Allison for letting me guest post today!
Linking up to Homestories A to Z