- Author: The Happier Homemaker
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 12 mins
- Yield: 36 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp coffee extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- In a stand mixer combine eggs and sugar until blended.
- Add chocolate mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Mix until fully blended.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough onto prepared pans and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on pan 10 minutes and serve warm. (I like to microwave mine for about 10-15 seconds if they’ve cooled all the way!)