Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 65 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 12 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz can evaporated milk or 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Lowry’s seasoning salt
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8″ square casserole dish.
- Layer one half each of potatoes, bacon, cheese, and onion in dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Combine egg, evaporated milk, and seasoning salt in bowl and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture over casserole and cover with foil.
- Bake for one hour, remove foil and bake and additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.