Hey y’all! Are the holidays getting the best of you yet? I’m about to taper back the blog activity for the next week or two to really enjoy the holidays with my family but I couldn’t do that without sharing one of my absolute favorite recipes with you so you too can enjoy it over the holidays!
Oh, and I even made a video for you, I’d love to hear how you like it!
Lightened Up Charleston Cheese Dip
This lightened up version of classic Charleston Cheese Dip is perfect for entertaining!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- dash cayenne pepper
- 8 crushed butter crackers
- 4 pieces of turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cheeses, onion, and pepper in bowl and mix until combined.
- Spread mixture in 9″ pie pan and bake for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Top with bacon and enjoy!
Keywords: charleston, cheese, dip
I hope you all have a fantastic holiday!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.