Baked Strawberry Nutella Roll Ups
- 6 pieces bread-I like to use potato bread for these
- 6 strawberries, hulled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten bread (or use the palm of your hand.)
- Trim crusts if desired.
- Spread a generous layer of Nutella in a line down the center of the bread.
- Top with one chopped strawberry.
- Roll the bread around the filling and coat with butter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let sit 5 minutes prior to serving.