Perfect Rice Krispie Treats (it's all about the Secret Ingredients!)
These Rice Krispie treats turn out perfectly every time thanks to two special secret ingredients!
Author: The Happier Homemaker
Recipe type: Dessert
- 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- Grease a 9 by 13 baking pan.
- In a large pot melt the butter and marshmallows, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in salt and vanilla.
- Slowly add cereal 2 cups at a time, folding in gently until all is added.
- Press mixture into baking dish using a rubber spatula.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.