So sometimes I get a little hormonal…and cranky.
Is it just me?
And when hormones are raging and the kids are fussing and the floors need sweeping….this is the time to make something so tasty, so rich and delectable that you can’t help but cheer up.
Something like a peanut butter dirt cake trifle.
- 1 package Peanut Butter Oreos
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 2 packages French Vanilla Pudding
- 1 8 oz container Cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3.5 cups milk
- Peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk pudding, milk, and Cool Whip. Add in cream cheese mixture.
- Crush Oreos. (I like to put mine in a gallon Ziploc bag and let my boys crush them with a rolling pin, just make sure the bag is all the way closed!)
- Layer cookies, chips, and pudding mixture and chill!