Did BLOG2BIZ help you on your journey to professional blogging? If so, become an affiliate and every time someone you refer purchases the PDF, I’ll pay you 50% of the sale price. It’s my way of saying thanks for helping me spread the word.
To get started, simply join the affiliate program now ».
Next, you’ll need to get your affiliate link so you can use it on your site, in your newsletters, etc.
How to grab your affiliate code
- Sign up for my affiliate program at E-junkie if you haven’t already.
- Login to E-junkie.
- Click the “Affiliates” tab in the top right of the window.
- Then click “affiliate admin” in the horizontal bar just below the tabs.
- On the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” screen, click “Get affiliate code.”
- Select “TheHappierHomemaker” from the dropdown menu (if not already selected).
- Click the “Get Affiliate Code” button just below.
- On the next screen, you will see a light orange box with what looks like a bunch of gobbley-gook in it. That’s HTML.
- You can highlight that whole box of characters and paste it anywhere HTML is accepted.
This link can be used as a text link, but if you want to use a graphic for more visual pop, follow these instructions…
How to use the graphics below
Feel free to use any of the graphics below wherever you’d like (in posts, your sidebar, your newsletter, etc.)
- Simply right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the images and “Save Image As” to your computer. You can insert the image into your site where you’d like it.
Attach your affiliate link to the image so people can click the image and be taken to the sales page.
<a href="http://AffiliateLink"><img src="http://URLofImage" /></a>