Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
These fluffy pumpkin pancakes are the perfect autumn breakfast!
Author: The Happier Homemaker
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch clove
- 1¼ cup milk
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat skillet to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and spices.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry and mix until just combined.
- Cook about 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Serve with butter and syrup or whipped cream. Garnish with pecans or walnuts if desired.
- Makes about 8 4" pancakes.
Please let me know what you think!
(Visited 40 times, 5 visits today)