Pumpkin PIe Dip
Embrace the taste of fall with these easy to make cinnamon sugar chips and pumpkin pie dip!
Author: The Happier Homemaker
Recipe type: Appetiser
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 small tortillas
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine yogurt, vanilla, pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a food processor, mixer, or blender and blend until uniform. Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- For the chips: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush melted butter over tortillas.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crispy.