Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Author: The Happier Homemaker
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1½ lbs seedless grapes (any color)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes worth)
- Chop strawberries into quarters and combine in large bowl with other fruit.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together honey and lime juice until well blended.
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours. (Toss to recoat just before serving if chilling first)