Strawberry Iced Tea Recipe
The perfect spring or summer treat, this strawberry iced tea is a crowd pleaser!
Author: The Happier Homemaker
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 family size iced tea bags (I use Luzianne)
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅔ cup sugar (optional)
- Fill a glass measuring cup with two cups of water and add the tea bags.
- Microwave 3 minutes on high.
- If you choose to make sweetened tea, add the sugar to the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- In a blender combine 2 cups of water, lemon juice, and strawberries (you may reserve a few strawberries for garnish if you wish.)
- Pulse mixture until well blended.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer in a pitcher of ice and combine with hot water mixture.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, I make mine unsweetened but it’s delicious sweetened too!
(Visited 387 times, 7 visits today)