Let me tell y’all, this is a difficult post to write-I’m on day two of a three day juice/veggie only cleanse and just remembering how amazing these bacon, cheese, and apple stuffed crescent rolls tasted last weekend is like pure torture!!
But I’m sacrificing my own stomach growls (seriously, lots of growling going on over here!) so I can bring you this absolutely fantastic recipe!! I hope you love it!
- 1 lb bacon, cooked (16 pieces)
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, cut into ½" by 2" by ½" cubes
- 1 red delicious apple finely diced
- 8 oz package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On a baking sheet, lay out crescent roll dough
- Fill each crescent roll with 2 pieces of bacon, 1 tablespoon apples, and cheese cube
- Roll crescent rolls as usual making sure to enclose the filling as much as possible
- Bake rolls 11-13 minutes until golden brown