Y’all don’t even know how long a Silhouette machine has been on my wish list and I finally have one!!! I’ve been so excited to share my first project with you-I hope you love these DIY ornaments as much as I do, but first I have to tell you that Silhouette is have a HUGE Black Friday Sale and you can save a TON of money with my coupon code: HAPPIER.
This is Silhouette’s BIGGEST Promotion ever, here are the awesome deals you can get now through December 8th:
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
To get these deals you have to visit Silhouette’s Black Friday Sale page and use my coupon code: HAPPIER between now and December 8th!! Feel free to send this blog post your husbands!!
Now, let me tell you a little bit more about what I’ve been up to since receiving my Silhouette Cameo, you may have seen my excitement on Instagram when I got it in the mail:
The process of setting it up was super easy and I was ready to start my first project within a half hour. It even came with a $10 download card so I could easily find some seasonal designs in the Silhouette Store to play with! I decided to do something simple so I tried a few Christmas designs cut into gold vinyl.
I set up my designs and clicked “Send to Silhouette” and voila, that baby started cutting!
When it was finished, I very delicately removed the vinyl and placed it on clear glass ornaments I had leftover from last year’s Christmas crafting!
I absolutely love the way my DIY ornaments turned out and they fit with my tree perfectly-they are simple and elegant and of course, delightfully neutral!!
I’m so impressed with my Silhouette Cameo and can’t wait to do more projects with it!!
Do you have a Silhouette yet? Are you planning on hitting up their Black Friday Sale? Don’t forget to use the code HAPPIER to get your discount!!
Linking to Link Party Palooza