I was lucky enough to meet Jackie from the blog Teal and Lime while at Haven Conference a few weeks ago down in Atlanta. If you don’t know her-you should! Jackie is an amazing self-taught designer whose blog is full of gorgeous decor ideas!
(Her smile is that great in person too!)
I love Jackie’s bright modern style, like her beautiful nursery:
And she’s full of DIY projects too, she recently posted this awesome bar cart makeover:
Jackie has created a five week eCourse called “Define Your Style” and I’m lucky enough to get to give away a free place in the course! Here is Jackie’s description of the course:
In Define Your Style, you’ll define your signature style that you can use to decorate your home and communicate your style to others (either to design professionals, via your blog, or when picking out paint at the home improvement store). You will gain the confidence you need to proudly share your style.
There are so many free style quizzes that claim they can diagnose your style. Most are created by retailers to funnel you into one of their favorite styles and subsequently their products that fit your recommended style. Any 5-minute quiz diagnosing your style through a series of pictures is a hoax. Even if the result is accurate, it is a style for the masses, not uniquely for you.
What sets Define Your Style apart is it’s emphasis on defining your one-of-a-kind decorating style.
The course begins September 16th and enrollment includes:
- Access to a private course website to view and download all the course materials
- Five weeks of lessons (15 individual lessons), including a mix of video, text, pictures, worksheets, and exercises designed to guide you through every step of defining your style
- A bonus “lesson” including a list of Jackie’s favorite sources categorized by style, so you can get a jumpstart on decorating in your newly defined style
- Access to a comments section on every lesson to interact with other students and me. Jackie will actively monitor the site to respond to your comments and answer any course related questions.
- The support and guidance you need to define your style, including naming it, describing it, and confidently sharing it!
One of my lucky readers will get to take the course for free but everyone else can get 10% off with the code HAPPIER! Awesome right?!
And everyone can take this free lesson on Finding the Right Fit! Boo-yah!
I hope you’ll all join me in learning about your own personal style in this great course! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below and the winner will be announced next week!